When: Saturday January 12, 2013 from 12pm-3pm
Where: Sugar Land Town Square Plaza • 2711 Town Center Blvd. North, Sugar Land TX 77479
Join us for a Chili Cook Off presented by Texas Community Referral Network and Sugar Land Town Square. Proceeds will benefit Child Advocates of Fort Bend.
Come sample Fort Bend’s best chili recipes and vote for your favorite chili. You’ll receive Ten “chili sample” tickets with a $5 donation to Child Advocates of Fort Bend.
Local businesses come together and sponsor Chili teams that will compete for one of three Judged categories: Best Overall Chili, Best Spicy Chili and Best Decorated Booth. We will also announce a People’s Choice Award!
Judges will be local Sugar Land city officials, sports legends and local TV news personalities. Awards and Trophy presentation will be at 3pm.
- Prepare 4-5 gallons of your best chili recipe in Sugar Land Town Square Plaza
- Chili must be cooked on site and kept warm on a propane burner
- Pots, Pans, Propane, Utensils and other needed cooking supplies are the responsibility of each team
- If you wish to bring additional condiments (ex. crackers, cheese, etc.) for your chili bring plenty
- Each team is furnished a tented booth, table, wash ware/hand cleaning station and temp food permit
- Trophies for four winning categories: Best Overall Chili, Best Spicy Chili, Best Decorated Booth and People’s Choice